Wow. The online world is tough. A few days of absence and readers drop to nil. Alas, tough to be a good lawyer, a non-absentee parent and a regular blogger at the same time. So when push comes to shove, the law comes first (since the boy doesn’t eat if it doesn’t). Things have been busy and I have a long backlog of somewhat interesting stuff to share with you – shortly.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
automated blog business canada claim computer copyright court digest e-mail finance google humour information infringement interesting internet ip it law lawsuit lawyer legal legislation license microsoft mpl ny open-source os patent privacy research search security software startup technology time tweets twitter us venture-capital web work
- scientist develops brain implant to boost memory. d-ma.ca/2fPNejq 2 years ago
- ai used to identify criminals with 90% accuracy, based only on photos. hmmm. d-ma.ca/2ftekjL 2 years ago
- walmart tests use of blockchain to manage supply chain tracking for food safety. interesting use case. d-ma.ca/2gHxsgz 2 years ago
- ai beats humans at lip-reading. d-ma.ca/2f0NsZu 2 years ago
- fully autonomous vtol vehicle successfully completes first test flight. wobbly but nonetheless impressive. d-ma.ca/2fLEHSe 2 years ago
- irs demands identities of all us coinbase users over 3 year period. d-ma.ca/2fguugb 2 years ago
- uk passes sweeping internet/computer surveillance law. disturbing. d-ma.ca/2fNpMEU 2 years ago
- microsoft joins linux foundation. as a platinum member no less. and announces sql server for linux. d-ma.ca/2fYDQy4 2 years ago
- following in the path of ashley madison, adultfriendfinder hacked. 412 million users exposed. d-ma.ca/2fQSmUV 2 years ago
- adobe demos photoshop for speech. quite impressive. d-ma.ca/2fVCMvt 2 years ago