Great recap of significant developments in US IT/e-commerce law from the folks at Skadden. Well worth the read if you’re into such things.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
automated blog business canada claim computer copyright court digest e-mail finance google humour information infringement interesting internet ip it law lawsuit lawyer legal microsoft mpl ny open-source os patent press privacy research search security software startup technology time tweets twitter us vc venture-capital web work
- scientist develops brain implant to boost memory. d-ma.ca/2fPNejq 7 years ago
- ai used to identify criminals with 90% accuracy, based only on photos. hmmm. d-ma.ca/2ftekjL 7 years ago
- walmart tests use of blockchain to manage supply chain tracking for food safety. interesting use case. d-ma.ca/2gHxsgz 7 years ago
- ai beats humans at lip-reading. d-ma.ca/2f0NsZu 7 years ago
- fully autonomous vtol vehicle successfully completes first test flight. wobbly but nonetheless impressive. d-ma.ca/2fLEHSe 7 years ago
- irs demands identities of all us coinbase users over 3 year period. d-ma.ca/2fguugb 7 years ago
- uk passes sweeping internet/computer surveillance law. disturbing. d-ma.ca/2fNpMEU 7 years ago
- microsoft joins linux foundation. as a platinum member no less. and announces sql server for linux. d-ma.ca/2fYDQy4 7 years ago
- following in the path of ashley madison, adultfriendfinder hacked. 412 million users exposed. d-ma.ca/2fQSmUV 7 years ago
- adobe demos photoshop for speech. quite impressive. d-ma.ca/2fVCMvt 7 years ago