I posted a short blurb on the Amazon decision recently. One of my colleagues (thanks again Peter!) mentioned that a notice of appeal was filed yesterday.
Home › Uncategorized › amazon one-click – to be continued
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
automated blog business canada claim computer copyright court digest e-mail finance google humour information infringement interesting internet ip it law lawsuit lawyer legal microsoft mpl ny open-source os patent press privacy research search security software startup technology time tweets twitter us vc venture-capital web work
- scientist develops brain implant to boost memory. d-ma.ca/2fPNejq 6 years ago
- ai used to identify criminals with 90% accuracy, based only on photos. hmmm. d-ma.ca/2ftekjL 6 years ago
- walmart tests use of blockchain to manage supply chain tracking for food safety. interesting use case. d-ma.ca/2gHxsgz 6 years ago
- ai beats humans at lip-reading. d-ma.ca/2f0NsZu 6 years ago
- fully autonomous vtol vehicle successfully completes first test flight. wobbly but nonetheless impressive. d-ma.ca/2fLEHSe 6 years ago
- irs demands identities of all us coinbase users over 3 year period. d-ma.ca/2fguugb 6 years ago
- uk passes sweeping internet/computer surveillance law. disturbing. d-ma.ca/2fNpMEU 6 years ago
- microsoft joins linux foundation. as a platinum member no less. and announces sql server for linux. d-ma.ca/2fYDQy4 6 years ago
- following in the path of ashley madison, adultfriendfinder hacked. 412 million users exposed. d-ma.ca/2fQSmUV 6 years ago
- adobe demos photoshop for speech. quite impressive. d-ma.ca/2fVCMvt 6 years ago